Door Jam Pics Please...

Blown&Injected

Been working on the GN for weeks and it seems like I took hundreds of pics of everything along the way but I do not have good enough pics to get the tape line in the door jam area right for paint.

Any door jam pics will be appreciated .

Thanks!

you are doing it wrong !!!

you are supposed to remove the door and paint it separate and then put it back on the paint car. geez... don't you watch overhaulin'

3m has some new foam jamb tape, it's expensive -but might be worth a try. the few people i've talked to about it love it.

i just run my tape about 1/16 to 1/8 in the jamb, or backtape it. sorry no pics. and i'm about to try the 3m foam tape next if needed.

doors are off - I mean the body portion of the jam.

I think the A and B pillars are totally covered and then just a lip of the interior panel and then some painted surface shows between the panel and the aluminum plate along the bottom - or something like that.

ahh, i got my doors off and all the interior trim off except by the dash. i'm taping mine flat from the inside of the pinch weld and doing the whole jamb.

if it shows or not it's getting finished, but i'm not putting too much into the bottom seems.