Doors

88hurstolds

Turbo Olds
Looking for a rust free pair that never had lower wide moldings.
Preferably off a lower mile car that underwent weight savings for the track.
These are for an '84 GN undergoing a restoration, guts/glass not important.
I will pay for shipping all you need to do is strap to a pallet and drop off at Fastenal, there's one located in almost every town or within 10 miles usually.

Any need for a NOS passenger side door skin or is the whole door shot?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Try Jim Dunn I know he has a nice pair of doors.
(610) 721-4695

If you don't get some doors, I have a NOS set of door skins, ( the whole door skin),
that I will deliver to the GSCA Nationals in the fall or you pay shipping expense at
UPS? Advise if interested. Not cheap, but an easy install on your cleaned up
door frames, any good body shop should be able to do the installation.

If you don't get some doors, I have a NOS set of door skins, ( the whole door skin),
that I will deliver to the GSCA Nationals in the fall or you pay shipping expense at
UPS? Advise if interested. Not cheap, but an easy install on your cleaned up
door frames, any good body shop should be able to do the installation.
Thanks, not interested.

Took me a couple sets off craigslist to find a good pair, and even those need work. What a pain in the ass doors are, they usually have rust no matter where they're from, or passenger side lower rear is missing 1/4" material from scraping curbs (n)
Good luck man, free bump for you.

Few dead ends, one who thinks rust free means just a little rust with bubbling lips, and one guy who I think was trying to scam me (too good to be true then the car was magically crushed???).
I am not in dire need ASAP, looking for exactly what I posted above.

Not interested in doors that had lower wide moldings at one point or ones from a shady vendor who'll burn bridges to make a quick buck for a case of Coronas and a carton of smokes.

Looking for clean Turbo-T, GN, Supreme, 442, H/O doors. will consider one or a pair.
Thanks!