Double pumpers, the Jacobson way

Doug Jacobson

Altitude Compensated
Here is a link to the double pumper I just finished installing, let me know if I mised anything. I think thes should be far superior to the other models out their that use the factory outlet on the hanger. I looked at it and it is a huge restriction in my opinion so I used a little fabrication work and came up with this. it has 340M's in it and -6 AN line to the Mallory filter then -8 from the filter to the rail.

Double pumper, the Jacobson way

That looks awesome Doug!
Are you still using the stock return? What kinda of psi is the Mallory filter rated to?

That ground wire was a little tough to remove wasn't it??? At least mine was when I modified my pickup....

Ya, it's still the stock return guys, I dunno how it will work out but runing a new one if ned be shouldn't be too bad.

The filter is made for FI applictions and seems to be built real well.

Dinner was good man. :)

DJ

Re: UPDATE ON PUMP

Originally posted by Two Lane
How's the pump been doing?

TIA!! :)

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the board lately.
The pump has been working excellent. I have been to the track and the dyno a couple of times and haven't any type of fueling issues whatsoever. I made an (acidental) run to 27 psi the other night and O2's and EGT's were right in line. If I could get a torque converotor that would stall to less than 5000 rpm I might be able to put some numbers down. :)

I clicked the link and it didnt work then noticed it was 4 years old...Maybe he is still around.

Jason

Awww ok. I will open it with firefox then...
Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

Are you the site owner? Avoid service interruptions in the future by increasing your data transfer limit! Find out how.

Learn more about data transfer.

Very nice job. Well done. Looking at your first pick, it looks like there are quite a bit of setiments inside your tank. Did you flush it before your install? beautiful setup none the less.

Do you have a part number for the fuel filter or where can I order it?

TIA

Prasad