Double Roller Chain Identification

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Well i have two double roller chains, one has the 9 keyway to degree your cam which provides full control of cam setup i could have sworn it was a ta performance double roller but i dont remember bought it along time ago on here but just noticed this one doesn't say rollmaster on gear? The links do say rolon though...The other double roller is a std double roller, which was in a GN i bought and had a club cam which i believe was a 212 lunati.. not sure if the timing chain set was lunati can anyone tell the brand? Want to sell both timing sets but dont want to make up any information need an accurate description can anyone help on identifying the chain sets any information would helpful thanks,

PART_1352843765546.jpeg

PART_1352843766220.jpeg

PART_1352843767323.jpeg
PART_1352843768410.jpeg

The set with the solid cam gear looks just like a billet Kenne Bell set I have in my spare engine. The set with nine key ways and the cam gear with holes in it is identical to a Rollmaster I have on the shelf.

The set with the solid cam gear looks just like a billet Kenne Bell set I have in my spare engine. The set with nine key ways and the cam gear with holes in it is identical to a Rollmaster I have on the shelf.

Thanks, makes sense about the kenne bell car had a bunch of KB products.