driver side door?

A pair I dont want to split up $250 pretty firm picked up.... comes with mirrors, glass, hinges, etc all good.

Overall a very solid and workable pair out in chicopee just off the turnpike (exit 5), only rust is on the inner lip which developed from sitting in the garage since they were pulled off a lower mileage car about 5-6 years ago. Would need a little work to put on a gn (had the wide trim band from a limited so needs the studs ground off and two screw holes welded) but I'm definately not looking for the $300 a piece the salvage places want either...

Have a fairly decent one (black) has some rust/rot inside not too bad. Its in milford CT. Yours if you want it. complete on car

Thanx but I'm kind of looking for a rot free door surface rust I can deal with cars not going anywhere and I'm willing to spend the money I really do appreciate that though.

re: door

i have several driver doors and 1 nos driver door skin if you want to reskin. The doors vary in price depending on condition and power options. I have a perfect rust free driver door with pw and no pdl for $800.00 I have a very nice driver door for $400.00 The bottom chrome trim was removed and the knobs ground off, pw and pdl. I am located in central CT 06492 you can call me at 203-623-6516 ....Dave

i have several driver doors and 1 nos driver door skin if you want to reskin. The doors vary in price depending on condition and power options. I have a perfect rust free driver door with pw and no pdl for $800.00 I have a very nice driver door for $400.00 The bottom chrome trim was removed and the knobs ground off, pw and pdl. I am located in central CT 06492 you can call me at 203-623-6516 ....Dave

Hey I'm going to give you a call this weekend if thats allright with you?

re: this weekend

All day Saturday is good, Sunday before noon ( i have a picnic to go to the rest of the day), Monday anytime is good.....Dave

I have a pretty solid door for $150 + shipping. It has some light surface rust on the bottom and a crack up around the mirror.