drop spindles

monte379

looking in to buying some 2 " drop spindles. any advice on where to get them? where can i get a good product for the best price ?

Do the S-10 brake upgrade and you'll lower it slightly. Then get a set of springs to do the rest.

looking in to buying some 2 " drop spindles. any advice on where to get them? where can i get a good product for the best price ?
check you local craigslist and ebay. i have run across the Belltech 2100 s10/regal drop spindles for 50-100$ about 10 times in past few months.....i keep passing them up:redface:

Not just the normal S-10 spindles but the ones off the Blazer 2 WD 4 door have an 11" rotor and a dual piston caliper. It drops you about 1/2" if I remember right. Better brakes and a slight drop. It's just the last few years of the Blazer though.

Not just the normal S-10 spindles but the ones off the Blazer 2 WD 4 door have an 11" rotor and a dual piston caliper. It drops you about 1/2" if I remember right. Better brakes and a slight drop. It's just the last few years of the Blazer though.
Ok. I do have the Blazer spindles and twin piston cal. for install. I'm about to remove my Beltechs because it's too low. {tire rubbing like a mofo}