Dual 3" GN1 Exhaust

Turbo38V6

Selling my polished, dual 3" GN1 exhaust. Just an awesome exhaust for our cars, nothing looks and sounds better. Only getting rid of it so that I can put my car on a diet and get creative with how I route my exhaust by the fender.

Comes with the main cat back pipes, mufflers, tail pipes, (4) band clamps along with (2) turn-downs in case for whatever reason you don't want to run tail pipes.

Couple quick things:

The right tail-pipe does have a small ding in it, just through putting it on and off a few times. Also, the right tail pipe has a bracket that goes into the factory slip in exhaust hanger. For some reason, that bracket is a little off. This is how I received the exhaust. I was able to get it into the factory hanger but it might need a little heat and adjustment, or just some good wiggling as I did. I just left it as is as it worked fine for me. Lastly there is some of the exhaust adhesive on the muffler ends for sealing the band clamps, totally just reusable.

Retails for $735 if you include band clamps, selling for $500+ shipping if needed but prefer a local sale in Chicago.
IMG_8952.JPG
IMG_8953.JPG
IMG_8954.JPG
IMG_8955.JPG
IMG_8957.JPG