Dual feed ? with CK new plate

Lee Thompson

Tell me it is ok to remove the inner lip seal inside the direct drum on dual feed so I don't have to take this trans back down.

But I don't have the new designed plate in mine. This is for a friend and he purchased Chris new plate. I assumed it would be ok but just wanted to be sure. Thanks for the replys.

Ive done 2 recently using the new plates for customers as well as my own when I installed a trans-brake. It works well. Just wanted to give ya a little reassurance:cool:

I have used 3 of those plates do far.....very nice work from CK.

Steve V,

Did you re-drill any holes in the CK plate or install as is?

CK told me to just block the one bolt and use the kit-leave the seal in...I would check with him directly.

you can leave the ring off, or the seal off, or both.one must be omitted however.

No mods to CK's plate at all. He got it right the 1st time.:wink:

I screwed up and drilled the holes in my new plate. I went with the info in his book, so I guess I will have to buy another plate from Chris. Thanks for the info.

I screwed up and drilled the holes in my new plate. I went with the info in his book, so I guess I will have to buy another plate from Chris. Thanks for the info.

You could drill the holes out larger and plug them with some aluminum slugs and re-drill.