dual nozzle location

N2HIPSI

1 of 463
Razor, I just received your dual nozzle set-up. I was interested on where you located the nozzles and at what angle?

How much $ for the 2nd nozzle? I have the single and combo and times are close to yours. No knock ,but I will have to get another 20% fuel in my TT chip if I dont add any more alky! Thanks, Bob.

N2HIPSI said:
Razor, I just received your dual nozzle set-up. I was interested on where you located the nozzles and at what angle?

Up-pipe.. approx 6 inches from TB.. standing in front of car, 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions.. facing each other.

I need to go and step it up a bit.. lot of cars getting fast around here lately :eek:

Bobs rare 6 said:
How much $ for the 2nd nozzle? I have the single and combo and times are close to yours. No knock ,but I will have to get another 20% fuel in my TT chip if I dont add any more alky! Thanks, Bob.

Watch it.. careful you dont try and pad a fuel delivery issue(bad fuel pump/filter/injector) using the alky.. its not the proper thing to do. Use the alky when your fueling is more than covered.. start rich and lean it out. Not be lean and want to richen using alky.. and #1 is knock control.. blowing in a fierce amount may quell the knock.. but lose power in the process.. remember just enough.. not too much :)

Twin setup is 35. two sections of SS braided hoses, extra nozzle, T fitting.