Dusty Qualifies #4

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Dusty went out and ran close to if not a personal best.
He qualified #4 with a 5.046 @ 146.57 in ORSCA EZ Street.
This is on the smaller drag radials and a 94MM turbo.

dusty was running very good all day and was chopping down the tree also. good job dusty. what is stack doing? is he still running stock susp. in L/S?

Thanks Richie.

Shane's running 315/60 radials and a 114mm on his new motor. Still on stock suspension. He hated slowing the car down with the 94mm so he's going balls out in L/S on the stock suspension and radials.

Pic from 3rd round elims. Car had a little to much tune-up in it for this round with the sun out on the track. It hazed the tires just before the 60's, I blipped the throttle, it hooked and then this happened. I should have left it alone. It went the 5.04 with me peddling to avoid a wheelstand so I know it would have gone 5.02 or so with the softer tune-up..I got a little greedy looking for that 4.9:mad: Props to John Fore, he was in the right place at the right time.

Attachments

• orsca-valdosmall.jpg
    orsca-valdosmall.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 310
Congrats Dusty, sounds like you are getting very close to that 4.9 which is super impressive on the 325's and with the 94mm turbo!:cool:

Pic from 3rd round elims. Car had a little to much tune-up in it for this round with the sun out on the track. It hazed the tires just before the 60's, I blipped the throttle, it hooked and then this happened. I should have left it alone. It went the 5.04 with me peddling to avoid a wheelstand so I know it would have gone 5.02 or so with the softer tune-up..I got a little greedy looking for that 4.9:mad: Props to John Fore, he was in the right place at the right time.

D,

Can you get that shot in a bigger size?