Dyno day with the Ricketts boys and Cal Hartline

Get a group of guys together and spread the load over 4 or 5 people. Works out to be peanuts in the end............. They don't have to be Buicks either. There is more then one way to skin a cat.
That may Actually happen, I have a few guys asking about that very thing... I'd try to keep it to 4 cars if I were to get something together.
I bet its fun feeding Canadian beer to Cal ...

Awesome numbers Mike! Cal said he was heading up to Canada to tune your cars last week when he did ours.. I expected to hear nothing less than what you posted!:D Congrats! Cant wait to hear the track numbers!!

Brian

87WEBOOSTTED it's funny about the coupe being explosive, back in 1994 my GN was running low tens. I took my son with the coupe for a ride and scared the crap out of him until he said Dad back off. He now takes me in the coupe and scares the crap out of me, but i white knuckle it and do not say a word. I know he wants me to cry Uncle like he did but i am a stubborn bitch.

Here's the low down on the pump. The 1100-A will support what you need with a volt booster running the pump up to 18 volt for 15 seconds will not hurt it and it will flow more then your weldon pump your using now, and its whisper silent....However its not the best for long term. 20 gph per volt based on 14 volts so if you had 16 volts even you would still flow ganbusters.......160 gph@75 psi or enough to support 160 lb ijectors at 100% duty cycle =1200 RWHP

That coupe a auto or manual car? It hit the tires super hard on that pull! That car a centri-blower car or ?? Impressive numbers.

That coupe a auto or manual car? It hit the tires super hard on that pull! That car a centri-blower car or ?? Impressive numbers.

I like the coupe better than the Buicks..........no lag on that puppy......

The stang has a old school J-trim Mondo Vortech blower(centrifical) and a C4 auto tranny. It would be hard to beat on the street, provided he hooks.