E-100???

viper04

I live in the mid-west, and have no problem finding E-85.:rolleyes: Someone told me that there is a E-100. I personaly have never seen E-100 at any of the Gas station I have been to, seen lower rated E's but no E-100. Is this guy full of it?? Please let me know if there is a E-100. Thanks for any input.

I live in the mid-west, and have no problem finding E-85.:rolleyes: Someone told me that there is a E-100. I personaly have never seen E-100 at any of the Gas station I have been to, seen lower rated E's but no E-100. Is this guy full of it?? Please let me know if there is a E-100. Thanks for any input.

If you could find it you would have to pay liquor tax to Uncle Sam. You can buy 190 proof ethanol by the drum. It has 5% poison in it so you won't take a drink. Usually it is poisioned with unleaded gas.

Thanks for the input, the story is I was filling up my GN and some guy in pasting said you know they have E-100 and I said I did'nt know that. I just never seen it and was think the guy was full of it.

you can find E100 at any liquor store- it's marketed under the generic label of "vodka".

I just never seen it and was think the guy was full of it.

Yep.

Through natural distillation, the highest proof you can achieve is 192 proof (96%)

One method of achieving 200 proof is by using a molecular sieve to get out the remaining 4% to 5% of water.

Before the alcohol leaves the plant site, it is blended with 2% gasoline and sold as E-98.