E85 with the ME-R 16 Position?

SloRegal

Just a simple question...Can a Max Effort Chip be burned for E85? I already have the ME-R 16 postion. I'm kinda new to the TRs and the ME-R. Thanks guys!!

There is no e 85 chip for the maxeffort. I tuned my gasoline default settings for ethonal. Just add 30% fuel.

So I just add fuel? Do I have to add with the maxeffort or can I just turn the fuel pressure up? I'm sorry if I sound dumb. I'm just used to the add on and smash it and go:biggrin: and I know you just can't do it with these cars.

Sweet, thanks a lot. But it's going to have to wait. My 2nd gear is toast on a 8k mile transmission with very little racing. Maybe just a bad rebuild:confused:

You probably got what you paid for...A stock rebuild and a lot of mods isn't going to get you far.. get a quality one this time around..many vendors here can build what you need...also make sure you add a large tranny cooler...it's cheap!

Well the car has been in the family for over 13 yrs all original. When my older brother started modding it, he had the same guy that did my last rebuild, rebuild the transmission with pretty much the same parts. They were upgraded parts and my brother dogged the hell out of the car when it was his and the transmission held up fine. Nothing was wrong with it when I bought it but I just wanted to rebuild it just so it will be new and he used the same parts. I don't know what happend lol. Just going to have to rebuild it again I guess. Going to put stiffer parts if I can. If you wanna play you gotta pay lol.