e85 ?

what all needed to convert to e85

Start reading the great info in this section. Go through every post to get any questions answered you might have. E85 is some great stuff, I waited till I had the $$ to do everything correct the first time. I didn't want to cut corners and take a chance blowing anything up...

some say to replace the lines, some dont, also need atleast 50lb injs and a chip for it

to just run it, all you need is a gas station that sells it. i've been doing that since '04.
but someday i'm gonna build a motor specifically for it- high static compression, bigger injectors, proper chip, etc.
but the stock fuel system will live just fine on it, so you don't need to worry about the gas tank turing to dust or the lines exploding or anything like that.

E85 works w/my setup alky tt chip 60lbers 19-21lbs boost o knock put in 5gals e85 w/ 9 galsof 93 car runs fine . I have to thank incharge for the info he runs his stage2 car w/ 120 lbers.

e-85

Did your tune change at all running the mix?
Do you run a wideband?Still cruise at 14.7 or what?
Did the air fuels stay the same or change?If so to what at cruise and what at WOT?

no wide ban tune but will be soon. buddy of mine gave me a innovative wide ban tuner. need to weld bung in thdp.get my tt chip reflashed to work w/ alkykit sould be very interesting.

I have a 94 supra i`m trying a 50-50 mix on .The tune has changed quite a bit.Thats why i asked about your experience.
The supra forum i`m on has quite a few guys using 100% e-85 and making big numbers most in the 800 range.I just spoke to one who is over 800 and after 4 months pulled his stock paper filter, much like the one in the buick and it was NOT in good shape.Seems like stainless may be a good idea and at least good insurance at a reasonable price.
This is all very new but exciting to learn about.Just don`t want to learn at the price of an engine.