Eastern Performance chip?

T

TurboTim

Does anyone know any information on about the Eastern Performance chip? I just aquired it and want to know what it has before I try it in my car.
Thanks for the help, Tim.

I think theyre out of business.I called and the phone says tempo disco.

I dont know bout your chip.Sorry.Be careful since chips are tailored to your car specifically.

In other words,you may be putting in a race chip and use pump gas.This can cuase serious damage to the engine.

If you get in touch with EP,post it.I was trying to purchase one of theyre regulators.

J.

They are now called ESP. John Perri is alive and well, I saw him over the weekend. I'll try to dig up a number for you.

Thanks Bob,please do and tell them to change their website.They have lost a lot of business on the TTA board

There are some of us that prefer doing business with the Buick crowd. And theyre products look good.

I had the old ESP Street Lethal Chip for stock injectors...

And to be honest this was by far my favorite chip. Car ran great no knock. Nice boost levels. But then again thats just me. I say give it a swing.

The answer is entirely dependent on what model chip it is. Eastern sells various chips. In the old days, they re-sold the Don Kiger line of chips, which, in general, ran more timing and less boost.

I ran both ESP's "Street Lethal" for the street and their "Blaster" for the track, both for stock injectors.

The chips were OK, but that was about 10 years ago.

The refinement of the calibrations available over the past 10 years has been dramatic.

Any idea how old that ESP chip is?

My car came with the Street Lethal and one of ESP's race chips. It would over heat with the street chip and would stall at part throttle. I was having so many problems with it that I gave up and got a Lubrant 93 street chip and it solved both the overheating and the stalling. The guy that owned my car supposedly went 12.60's on the race chip which I never tried out.

KLHAMMETt thanks but I bought my FP reg from John Performance.I would of like the adjustable one....but you posting came one week too late.