eastern performance

Long gone they had good stuff back in the day I have there front mount,engine girdle and braided oil cooler lines!!!! If you can find used front mount buy it good piece and did not block radiator went low 11,s with a te 44:tongue:

ESP Performance is still up and running. I stopped by their shop in Pottstown PA on Thursday and spoke with John. Try giving them a call 610-970-8944.
Their website was working on Wed, then when I check it on Fri it was down. May be doing updates to their web page.

**Update** ref ESP Performance (ESP Products / nolag) John Perri
2203 N. Charlotte St.
Pottstown, PA., 19464
610-970-8944

Spoke to John on 102810 when I dropped my gn off at his shop to have few items looked over (valve seals, valve springs, etc.). Since dropping the car off almost 3 weeks ago I have not heard anything back since. I have called the shop a few times every week since dropping off my car, and have left several messages which have not been returned. One of the times I called the shop John answered the phone, however he told me he was on the other line and would call me right back after confirming my telephone number. You guessed....no call back. He has also failed to return any of my e-mails. I don't know what kind of business he is running but his customer service so far in my opinion is REDICULOUS.