Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

Fender Roller Introduction
Hello again Matt.

Thanks for your interest in the fender tool...many have used it successfully although some have cracked their paint in the process...most didn't care but I always want to point out the possibility of it. It can crack at the bend. I think if a guy keeps the paint warm/hot (with a hair dryer) AND makes many passes bending the fender a little at a time, instead of 2-3 mondo bend passes, the paint will be much less likely to crack.

As you probably read the rental is $50, plus you pay shipping to the next guy. The rental is for one car...additional cars at a reduced rate.

The tool is currently in OH and should be ready to ship very soon...you would be next with no waiting.

Will need your shipping address.

Thanks.

Paypal: bobandnoi@comcast.net
My home for check/MO/stamps or beads:
Bob Kolhouse
6624 S 550 W
Columbus, IN 47201

i have tool now. i will be going on vacation friday for a week.can ship on thursday before i go or 12-12-11 when i return . let me know dont want to hold anyone up. brandon

Turbo John...I have sent you a PM with info. Toolguy874.1 (aka Brandon) (above) in OH currently has the tool and is kind enough to let us know that he will be leaving on Friday for a vacation...and is willing to ship it beforehand. So if you are indeed wanting to rent the tool give us your mailing address so that Brandon can get it on the way...we can work out payment later. Best to get it shipped ASAP.

Thanks a lot Brandon...very nice of you to offer to help.

Bob

Turbo John...your PM box is full...tried to send you a PM. Please PM me when you can receive PM's. Also advise if you receive the tool....Bob

Sent tool out ups to Hudson fl. Ups said it will arrive Tuesday. Sorry forgot to write down tracking # tool is in great shape. Works well.

tool is on its way to next guy out today via ups . have to say though 50 for rent and over 30 dollars in shipping is at a third of just buying one from eastwood . i need to start my own rental buss > :)

One of the problems is shipping from FL is more expensive than shipping to FL...by about 10-15%. Another is shipping has went up dramatically over the last 3-4 years...when I started renting this tool it cost about $15-20 to send it anywhere in USA. Now it's $20-30. Will PM you.

Thanks for sending it on...Bob

PM me Matt...I held the tool waiting for you last time...I want to be sure you are ready this time.

Bob

Bob I just sent the payment (Paypal) with my mailing info. Now off to buy a new battery for the GN.