Easy to mount Propain in a diff car?

36IndexGN

I am hoping to install the OGS kit into my 95 Saab. I am currently running 15 psi on the stock ECU, but with Summer within a few short months, I dont wanna run that boost in hot weather.

I am wondering if with some simple changes the OGS kit can be made to work with a Saabs, engine controlls.

Also could somebody explain how the system gets it's signal to spray?

Contact Dan at OGS..

These systems typically work off of boost pressure. A jetting change may be required..me speculating :), but not much else..

Theyre universal. I dunno if the factory ECU needs any changes to up the fuel/boost. This I will leave with you. Typically if you can tune it to run on high octane fuel..it will work on propane.

just my .02

You only have 2 wires (key on + and ground), a boost reference line to the controller, and the -4 propane feed line to your intake plumbing. Pretty much a 'universal' approach that I'm sure could be used on any IC engine. I had around 6ft extra of braided line on my truck install and ended up looping it into a coil and tie-wrapping it to my crossmember.

When you call and order the kit, Dan will ask what car it is for. He asks because the jets supplied will drown a little 4 banger so he includes smaller ones for imports (smaller engines in general). The only other thing that can be altered for the car is the length of the line, standard is 17ft which will work with nearly anything and any extra can be coiled and zip tied, and I am sure Dan could have a line made up nearly any length you need if you have already measured it (TTA's work best with 19-20ft for best routing).

So yes it can and has been installed on cars other than turbo buicks:)

Thats great info guys, I hope to have it ordered by March. I just want to make sure that I can controll it to spray at a certain level.