Eclipse 08/21/2017 - Who All is In?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
We're in north Mississippi and may chase the eclipse to the Nashville area and catch it there. Who is as big of geeks and me and my wife? Turbo Keith

Not as big of geek as you but since my house is in the path of totality, I'm totally in! Lol.

Actually probably taking the day off and spending it at the local winery. They have a big shindig planned.

Not as big of geek as you but since my house is in the path of totality, I'm totally in! Lol.

Actually probably taking the day off and spending it at the local winery. They have a big shindig planned.
Kool that you are in the path

My house is almost in the path (Louisville, KY) and I will be out side watching it.

It will be the second one I've seen

Well, If Turbo Keith insists upon watching, I guess I have to join the brotherhood and view it from AZ.

Ya Bastid.............

:D:D:D:D

I will watch it if I can find some solar eclipse glasses somewhere before it happens. I don't want to take a chance on damaging my eyes.

I'm sure they will be showing it online also.

I will watch it if I can find some solar eclipse glasses somewhere before it happens. I don't want to take a chance on damaging my eyes.

I'm sure they will be showing it online also.

Use a welding mask if you have one.

In some areas you can get the glasses for free at your local library. But not in my area.

Hey 1952ray , I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we better get a good look this one ;)
Yea, you got that right. I would be 125 years old. Which wouldn't be real bad other then my pecker probably would have stopped working by then