ECM fuse for AC blowing

Sweetwater GN

Unstoppable :)
Thought I had just lost some pressure in my 134 conversion, so I jumped the low pres switch, fan came out but no compressor. ECM fuse next to the AC fuse keeps blowing. I've read this fuse is needed for proper AC operation. Motor was R&R'd so I assume that is when the problem came up. All other aspects of the ECM seem to work, can runs fine, no codes, etc. Where can I look for reasons that this fuse is blowing, thanks.

boost solenoid, egr solenoid, emmision canister solenoid , tcc solenoid and ac clutch relay all share that 10A ecm /sol fuse

get you a box of fuses and start unplugging one at a time till the fuse quits blowing.

Im trying to learn something here as well, the 10amp fuse has to be used on the pull-in coil side of the relay. I guess it would be posible for the relay to be shorted.

pulling fuses wont solve a thing
the problem lies past the the ecm/sol fuse in its wiring
, its common for the wire insulation to shrink back by the solenoid connectors and the ac clutch connector and expose bare copper , check that none of them are twisted shorting to the bare ground side of the solenoid wiring or in contact with any grounded metal of the block

Pulled ac clutch, yep bare wire, still popping though. Pulled TCC, fan delay, AC relay, char. can solenoid, doesn't have egr but checked connector - all looks well. Still looking for wastegate solenoid wire, has external gate, looking in the wire harness to see if I can locate the wiring for the WG solenoid. Still popping the fuse with everything disconnected.

I had replaced the fusible links with caspers kit. My concern is it is slightly different than the stock wiring, figured as long as each wire to the fuse block had a connection, they all end up at the same place - starter. Checked the wiring and looked for any problems, saw nothing.......:(

pulling fuses wont solve a thing
the problem lies past the the ecm/sol fuse in its wiring
, its common for the wire insulation to shrink back by the solenoid connectors and the ac clutch connector and expose bare copper , check that none of them are twisted shorting to the bare ground side of the solenoid wiring or in contact with any grounded metal of the block

You misunderstood what I said, I would pull all the connectors on the circuit, put the 10amp fuse in, see if it blows, if it does not blow, plug them one at a time till the fuse does blow to isolate the circuit.

I dont think the clutch and all those other components would be powered by a 10amp fuse. The clutch probably pulls 10amp by itself. I dont have a diagram in front of me, but I can only assume the 10amp powers the pull in coil side of the relay, and the rest of the other components that were mentioned in the previous posts.

Pulled all circuits/relays listed for this fuse, still popping. Searched and found someone said it shorted in the bulkhead but I don't see any issues or how it could there since I see a large connector at the firewall.

Anything else I can try ?

yep, already pulled that one too. Found what I believe was the WG wiring in the harness by the alternator. Pink and brownish colored wires, taped off again, still blowing...