editing a post, 10 minutes??? wtf

eiuskoalman

just wondering why i cant go back and edit my posts that need updating. i'm sure there are a number of members that would like to edit their parts for sale or parts wanted lists and do not have the ability to do so. i'm sure there is a logical reason for this feature, just curious to know what it is. thanks, aaron:confused:

So you can't blame someone for editing your post for something that you took out to incite an arguement...sad what it's come to huh?

I meant...

The "administration" should have a "BS" flag waved at them for disallowing the editing after a few minutes... Like they need to "control" the masses, and not allow them to sort out what's said, what's been changed, etc....

But, we don't have a "BS" smilie here.. it's a "control thing"??:D

What's rong with the no edit rules? You can watch your post count sky-rocket and there's can be no arguement of making BS posts to increase your post count. After all... we all make mistakes. :)

Originally posted by gn85
What's rong with the no edit rules? You can watch your post count sky-rocket and there's can be no arguement of making BS posts to increase your post count. After all... we all make mistakes. :)

Doh! I spelled 'rong' wrong. You would think being an English teacher I would spell that write. :)

Doh! I spelled 'rong' wrong. You would think being an English teacher I would spell that write. :)

Darn it. I used the 'write' incorrectly. It should be 'right'. I guess early in the morning it's hard to tell witch one to use.

Sorry about that. :cool:

Darn it. I used the 'write' incorrectly. It should be 'right'. I guess early in the morning it's hard to tell witch one to use.

Sorry about that. :cool:

After going to fix myself some breakfast, I just came back to see if anyone had replied to this thread yet and that's when I noticed that I made another error.

But wouldn't ya know it. It took me 11 minutes to cook breakfast. So I guess I must post AGAIN and apolize for using the wrong spelling of 'which'.

I jut hope all of the Turbo Buick community can forgive me. :D