Electric Fan vs. Engine Fan

Must be referring to the 4 parts pics of the steering wheel I installed on the car.

grt-737_w.jpg

grt-5651_w.jpg

grt-5885_w.jpg

grt-5196-1.jpg

1402d1084257392-how-i-spent-my-vacation-pat83t-pats-022.jpg

I was just looking for a wheel setup like that... how much did that run you?

Not trying to hijack your thread 83turbo.:biggrin:

The steering wheel is grant part #737

with horn button grant part #5651

billet trim ring part #5885

and billet mounting kit part #5196

Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts l 800-230-3030 has current prices on these parts.

Something that a few of you may or may not notice is that the Buick emblem is wrong.

It is suppose to be red, white, blue instead of red, blue, white. I did contact them about this but they didn't seem too concerned about it. Not sure if they ever fixed it. I drove around for 3 months trying to figure out what was bugging me about that horn button. Sitting in traffic 1 day it came to me. LOL.

Not trying to hijack your thread 83turbo.:biggrin:

The steering wheel is grant part #737

with horn button grant part #5651

billet trim ring part #5885

and billet mounting kit part #5196

Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts l 800-230-3030 has current prices on these parts.

Something that a few of you may or may not notice is that the Buick emblem is wrong.

It is suppose to be red, white, blue instead of . I did contact them about this but they didn't seem too concerned about it. Not sure if they ever fixed it. I drove around for 3 months trying to figure out what was bugging me about that horn button. Sitting in traffic 1 day it came to me. LOL.

Nice... lmao... red, blue, white... morons:biggrin: I wouldn't of caught that right away either... yeah, sry 83turbo... I like to ask ?`s and brainstorm on too many things at once:biggrin:

Must be referring to the 4 parts pics of the steering wheel I installed on the car.

grt-737_w.jpg

grt-5651_w.jpg

grt-5885_w.jpg

grt-5196-1.jpg

1402d1084257392-how-i-spent-my-vacation-pat83t-pats-022.jpg

Where Can I find the buick horn caps/logo at, that steering wheel is soooo beautiful. I have a Grant wheel as well but its kinda lopsided

Grant part# 5651. Your nearest Schucks should be able to order it for you. Just take them the part#. That is where I got mine.

Sometimes we're like little kids and get off topic very easy.:biggrin:

How many people with HDD does it take to change a light bulb?

OH, look, a chicken.:biggrin: LOL

Sometimes we're like little kids and get off topic very easy.:biggrin:

How many people with HDD does it take to change a light bulb?

OH, look, a chicken.:biggrin: LOL

LOL... its all good man! I liked the steering wheel. my threads go haywire but cmon were online heRe, lets chat and have fun!