Electronic A/C control - Glove Box Liner

Spdrcer34

I bought a Glove Box that was taken from a Electronic Climate Control Regal. Some people are under the impression that the glove box liner is specific to this option.

IT'S NOT.

The non-A/C cars (heater only) use the EXACT SAME small glovebox liner. Although the Non-A/C cars are pretty rare, (although plentiful in the NW) they are nowhere near as rare as the Electronic Climate Control Buick's.

Hopefully this will help a few of you guys.

Ryan

I hate to correct you but the non AC-heater only cars do use a skinny glove box compartment. There is just no room under the dash for that extra inch. Now if you mean electronic climate control than those cars do use the same compartment as the standard AC cars. The reason is the non AC cars have the two cable controled vents and their ducting,which is wider, located right in that area of the dash. The AC cars have the ducting located more towards the center of the dash. I hope this helps sort out some of the confusion.

I have a Non-A/C 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass.

I bought a glovebox from a Lier Sigler GN that was equipped with Electronic Climate Control.

The glovebox in MY car, and the Lier Sigler GN are the same.

Ryan