Electronic Exhaust Cut-Out $105!!!

fireberd350

i was browsin my old internet grounds and stopped by thirdgen.org

EEC Link

they have a guy that make EEC for pretty cheap! looks like a quality piece....i havnt emailed him to see if it will mate to our dumps but im sure they will or can be manufancture to....

theres actually a GP goin on there and the price is down to like $94 and falling w/ more orders!
3rdgen GP link

i wont have th e$$ for a while so maybe somoene can be a guinea pig and get back to me :)

just tohught id share my info....later

I bought one of Mark H's....To me after looking at that one Marks definately looks of higher quality and people are always fascinated with it...his is slightly more i think 180 but in my opinion probaly worth it...

I have one of the McCords and it's a sweet unit. He will customise the switching system to work in your car. He also has several pictures of TR's and Camaro's with it on them. Fits almost any application too. Highly recommended.

got any new stuff up your sleve mark coming out soon?

how bout a kit to hold down t tops and bags in the regal trunks!!! was thinkiing bout that with kaminski at a car show this weekend...

i work at a woodshop w/ CNC capabilities and i was gonna design something to put in the trunk for the t-tops but i havent got around to it....i dont plan on selling them but if when i do it ill post my design/build sheet.....prolly wont be for a while tho i still gotta build my subwoofer box.....

mark i wasnt trying to steal any business from you but i was lookin at the GP here and you were turning people away b/c the turn around was 4 weeks or something and i came across that so i thought i'd let people know in case they didnt want to wait...not to mention i wouldnt mind saving $80 myself....i know you get what you pay for but i dont have much to spend and that $80 could be put towards my Mark H CAI:)

Marks exhaust cut out has been on my car for about 5 months now. Not one problem. Truly top quality. Mark your right you get what you pay for. :D