English bull Terriers

SS/GN

Does anyone here have an English Bull terrier.How is the breed ,any considerations for a new owner.I have always liked these dogs,soo strong and confident looking.Thanks in advance

Kevin

Kevin

Great dogs if you have alot of patience!! They are very strong willed and require lots of training!! Make sure you go to a reputable breeder. Here is a pic of my 7 month old pup, Dodger! The other dog in the pic is my 2 year old queensland heeler.

BT's make great family dogs and are great around kids. They require alot of socialization if you want to have a friendly pup. This is my 2nd BT.

Attachments

• d&b0001.jpg
    d&b0001.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 87
Good Lord Kevin :rolleyes: You must have watched "The Fastest Indian", then followed it up with "Keep your head up kid" The Don Cherry movie!!!!
First you want to take your GN to the Bonneville Salt Flats, now you want an English Bull Terrier!!! I told you whiskey and Diabetes don't mix LOL, Dave

Kevin

Great dogs if you have alot of patience!! They are very strong willed and require lots of training!! Make sure you go to a reputable breeder. Here is a pic of my 7 month old pup, Dodger! The other dog in the pic is my 2 year old queensland heeler.

BT's make great family dogs and are great around kids. They require alot of socialization if you want to have a friendly pup. This is my 2nd BT.

What a beutiful dog,I have always liked them.:biggrin:I have talked to a couple of breeders,I want to make sure the dog is good for me and me for him.I love animals it.s people I can do without.:rolleyes:They are very expensive at around $2000 but the breeders I have spoken to are very knowledgeable and you only get what you pay for as my Buicks are proof of that.Thanks for the input,I am still listening and reading as much as I can.:cool:

Kevin