Erson 214/214 flat tappet, GM lifters, double timing chain, 200$ shipped

evil666

image.jpeg image.png
Erson flat tappet cam 214/214
Roller cam button
Cam thrust
GM lifters
Double timing chain and gear
The parts have between 1500 to 1600 miles on them. Took this cam out to go roller. Great cam, went very low tens with it. With harder launches and shifting the car could have probably gone extremely high nines. I will package the lifters individually and mark where they go , to make sure they are on the same lope as they were on the cam.
250$ for everything shipped.
(Just the GM lifters new are like 20$ each)
Marco

View attachment 300719 View attachment 300720
Erson flat tappet cam 214/214
Roller cam button
Cam thrust
GM lifters
Double timing chain and gear
The parts have between 1500 to 1600 miles on them. Took this cam out to go roller. Great cam, went very low tens with it. With harder launches and shifting the car could have probably gone extremely high nines. I will package the lifters individually and mark where they go , to make sure they are on the same lope as they were on the cam.
250$ for everything shipped.
(Just the GM lifters new are like 20$ each)
Marco
Are the lifters numbered correctly?

image.jpeg image.jpeg Just would like to show how I packaged every lifter, so that the lifter goes back to the same lobe on the cam. I put every single lifter in a medicine pill bottle and I wrote the location. So for example, on the picture I posted, it is written 1EX. So that stands for cylinder number 1 exhaust. I also did a little drawing (sketch) that I will send with the cam just to make sure who ever buys it will really know where to place the lifter.