Esp Intercooler Mounting Instructions

nonosv6

WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS THE INSTRUCTIONS,OR HAS INSTALLED ONE AND IF SO COULD YOU EMAIL THEM TO ME.I BOUGHT ONE USED AND DIDN'T COME WITH THEM..THANKS GUYS,JOEL ANY INFO APPRECIATED:D

#1 ESP fan here:D I had one in my car when I got it (had). Don't know if they changed the design but it doesn't use existing holes like the CAS and PTE IC's. You have to remove the air-dams, insirt IC and mark hole locations then it is just a matter of bolting it up and running the IC pipes. Good luck!

Originally posted by nonosv6
WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS THE INSTRUCTIONS,OR HAS INSTALLED ONE AND IF SO COULD YOU EMAIL THEM TO ME.I BOUGHT ONE USED AND DIDN'T COME WITH THEM..THANKS GUYS,JOEL ANY INFO APPRECIATED:D

Here ya go, This is the basic stuff,
Measure the distance beteen intercooler mounts and drill the holes in the upper radiator support where you would like to mount the intercooler. (we center the intercooler in the front grill, from left to right, for optimum air flow, There is about 1" to 1-1/2" to move the intercooler front to back. Do not interfere with the hood latch, or you can remove it all together.) Also remove triangular header panel bracket.

That was some of the Instructions, If ya have any ?s feel free to E-mail me at blafler87@yahoo.com
HTH, And Good Luck,
Seneca Lafler,