event on oct 12 at Stanton

Matt McClung

Hotair guy who owns a I/C
I am also going to go to the oct.12 event a week after the M7 event at Mid Michigan Motorplex. It is a heads up racing event where you run against others with the same E.T.'s. Plus a peoples choice show where spectators get to chose thier favorite car. If you want to check out the rules, they have a website at www.runwhatyoubrung.com. This is not a bracket racing event, and it sounds like fun. Lets see how many T.R.'s we can get up there. Oh, BTW they are having a limit of 200 cars to race that day so they can get all of the qualifying and heats in so you might want to pre-register on their website.

Hope to see you there!

www.runwhatyoubrung.com

actually a lot of us Buicks are going to Milan to challenge the Pontiac club instead. this is Buick against pontiac and I think a few other makes. You can do this if you want. The run what you brung only had about 60 cars last anyone checked, but could be a great race day all the same. It's really your choice. Were you at M-7? I was only running 13.00's but stayed for the dot and ran 12.8's on the hot air. (I had the wolf plate on the front if you noticed)

Matt I may be going on Saturday, I have a couple buddies (Nova and a Datsun) that want to go and I am trying to work out the details. I will let if know if I can make it