Everybody is invited to the RV for a beer or pop

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Come on over and have a beer or pop:) Hangout and talk Buicks:)

You know I'm there!!!:D I can't wait to get there already. I am a little sad knowing that this only happens once a year.:(

ADAM

Im staying thursday,friday and maybe saturday:)
We have alot of races to go to at Mission ADAM:)
Thats a great place to race street legal on fridays

Hey Gene, How's it going? This is Jim with the '72 Chevelle. I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me. What will it cost to run on Saturday and when do the gates open and how late do they run? We're putting in the 96's this week and hopefully we'll get it tuned in time. If not I'm hoping to put the 72's back in and turn the boost down:(. At this point I'm planning on coming down Saturday morning and I'm bringing along one of them f-word guys he's buddy of mine that run's a '93 Cobra with a t-72. I tried to work another with a GT and t-76 into coming but had no luck! Hope to see you there.

Later, Jim

Hey man hows it going:)
I almost called you tonight to see how things are turning out on your car..
The gates open at 8:am on saturday and im not sure what the cost is? Its just a normal weekend racing but its a Chevy race also. Id guess its $5 or $10 to get your number sense you dont have one for that track and $20 to $30 for racing. You got to make it to show us how those other 2 cylinders work..Us V6 guys cant figure out why you need them ,so we need you to show us:cool: I know you showed me:eek:

Originally posted by geno
Im staying thursday,friday and maybe saturday:)

hey if i get the turd put together in time maybe i'll roll up thursday night and hang out:).

gotta coordinate with a friend's bachelor party in astoria this weekend:mad: .dunno what their plan is for friday night,they're going golfing on saturday,i'm going racing:D.going deep sea salmon fishing sunday:cool: .

Geno, are you gonna be at the track thursday nite or at the Hoilday Inn parking lot??
Ron

I still got a reserved spot outside your RV for my tent right Geno?:D

Originally posted by geno
Come on over and have a beer or pop:) Hangout and talk Buicks:)

Talk Buicks what about my typhoon lets talk about that too:D LOL
Gosh Geno I know my battery is not stock LOL;)

I will have to crawl under your truck to make sure it has factory fasteners.. HEhe
It looks like i cant get in to the track untill friday and so me and a friend in his RV are staying the night at the rest stop 30mile before you get to Woodburn on I5. Ron i hope you can stay beside me or behind me in your tent:cool: Give them a call at503-982-4461 they will answer the phone on thursday morning around 9:00am

You are staying at the track on friday night right? that is when I was talking about camping in my tent by your RV. I don't know about Ron though. :D

Im staying friday,saturday at the track:)
I will be the night watchman for everybodys cars that deside to leave them at the track.