Exhaust housing coatings?

CopGn

Can anything be done with the exhaust housing so it doesn't get ugly that will last?

Por 20

I used the POR 20 system on my headers and cross over pipe also the Turbo scroll. In the past we had tried the spray on type paint but after starting up the car the hi temp spray burnt off. The POR 20 still looks like new and its been on for over 3 years. It only cost about $25.00 for a small can and it easy to apply. Hope this helps.
Peachs

I should be getting my housing back this week. I will take pics of it and can e-mail them out if anyone wants them. Asphalt, i will send you pics. If you have a place to host them that would be cool.

testing

JetMech,sent me the pics also ,,so I can ALSO forward them if anyone wants them,or I am sure Jet will send them out..

Jet,please send me any info I need to get mine done,,address name, price (yours looks awesome ,,what did it cost again?)

Dennis

go to www.coatingspecialties.com Just coated is 50 bucks, to do a partial smoothing of the metal is about 20-30 bucks and i had them do a complete smoothing of the housing which was 50 bucks. Total was 100 bucks.
And yes it does look good. they are located off of saulk trail road about 1-2 miles west of 394. I think its a chicago heights address.:D

I will be mailing mine there,any certain person I should talk to over there,so I know it gets to the corect person..Is there any reason they cant do the Compressor housing the same way to match...
Thanks Dennis

Dont know any certain person. but you want to tell them about mine and have them do yours the same way. Sure they can do the compressor side to. Just need to tell them what to cover up so certain part dont get coated(ie; inside of housing.)
My name is Rich Pawlak it cost me 100 for the exhaust side.