F Body Lowering Springs

Tonyrodz

I know there's some f body parts that work on our cars. Would f body ,82-92 vintage springs work? I found a pretty good deal on some springs. Thx for any input.

There is a lot of info if you search for Moog springs; and maybe f body springs.
Most were happy with front spring fitment, but some have experienced rear springs with a short free height that could fall out under the right circumstances.

I like experimenting with things myself to come up with something new and cool, but in my case and with the information found on here by charlief1, jdpolzin, scot w and others I decided to spend a little more and get springs Engineered and Designed for the our cars. I installed UMI Performance one inch lowering springs (which most figure stock springs have sagged after 30yrs).
The UMI springs are #600 front and #130 rear and come in 1in and 2in drop versions, available from Full Throttle,

I'm not finished with other improvements yet and haven't driven the car with these springs on it.

This is the desision that many, many hours of searching and a few PM's lead me to.

Good luck with your project.