F.S 1987 T-top GN in So. Cal

is this car streetable, I mean really streetable? Can it be driven every day, long trips etc? Thanks

is this car streetable, I mean really streetable? Can it be driven every day, long trips etc? Thanks

Yes it is. Ive driven the car almost 200 miles to the track, ran the car, then drove it home the same day. It made it over one of the worst mountain passes(over a 6% grade) in CA in the middle of the summer day with no temp issues. I had the stock wheels and tires on the car (i still have them with new tires).

To all those quietly considering...
This is a very nice T-Top GN and well worth the coin being asked.

One would spend a lot more $ trying to buy a lower priced fixer-upper and getting it to the level of this GN.

To all those quietly considering...
This is a very nice T-Top GN and well worth the coin being asked.

One would spend a lot more $ trying to buy a lower priced fixer-upper and getting it to the level of this GN.

Thanks Tim. So true, and I'm not just agreeing with you because it's my car. A great deal of time and effort goes into any car but ones who truly know Buicks know that not "just anyone" can build one to any level other than stock. A large amount of research, patience as well as a great mechanic whom can teach you or just build the car are equally needed to have a reliable and fun GN. And anybody here in this fourm who has the experiance on turbo buicks can attest to this. I know that of the economy was better this sale would have been a lot quicker. It's starting to get a bit painful looking at my car sit in the garage when I know there is a new owner just waiting for a car like this one!

Maaaaaaaaan!!!!
I'd be all over this if I could buy it without the wife firing me...or hitting me with a jolt from her tazer....again....:eek:

I hate that zappy gadget almost as much as I hate moving radar....:rolleyes:

LOL....Just go for it Tim. She won't mind...and if she really has that much of a problem with you buying my car, just tell her it’s an early anniversary gift....instead of "his and hers" towels, you guys have "his and hers" GN's...LOL

Ralph, I'm still working on getting the day off from work to come to the cruise...I'm still unsure at this point. I'll keep you informed....if you find a buyer....I'll give you a "finders" fee...:) AND same goes to Tim.....:)