f/s 50# injectors $175 shipped

KevinB

Used 50# $175 shipped to the 48.

I have 2 sets available. Also have a few chips for these injectors from Red Armstrong. $15/piece. Race and street.

80# Inj

How do those 80#'S work? Can you control idle? not rich? who made your chip for them?

JM

How do those 80#'S work? Can you control idle? not rich? who made your chip for them?

JM

We went with the new high imp 79's. Still have a lot of work to do to the car to get it running. The chip is a TT. No feedback yet. I have 96's in my personal car that work great with my gen7 dfi.

What turbo were you running on the red chip with the 50's? How did it run for you?

injectors

How are you going to mail them? UPS or Post Office? Please dont forget the chip I have a TE6252 And will run on 93 octane! Money has been sent through PAYPAL

What turbo were you running on the red chip with the 50's? How did it run for you?

+1..... come on Kevin you know you cant just give no info on the chips like that :biggrin: Post up some more info on the race chips Im interested.

How are you going to mail them? UPS or Post Office? Please dont forget the chip I have a TE6252 And will run on 93 octane! Money has been sent through PAYPAL
Thanks! I will send the chip and injectors Tuesday USPS most probably
+1..... come on Kevin you know you cant just give no info on the chips like that :biggrin: Post up some more info on the race chips Im interested.
They are Reds chips car had a 61mm turbo. Not sure on anything else on them.
I'm interested in a street chip
The street chip was sold to hurricanepb.