f/s 86-87 Performance Parts

Sleeper1987

3.8L of Fun!
Well since the crank in my 87 T broke I am kind of at a loss on what to do with the car so i am going to part motor out and probly go back with a stock motor so below is what i have to offer. I do not have paypal but i will accept money orders and ship with in a timely fashion. All parts are used but in good working order rember these parts were on my running car as of yesterday when the crank said see ya.Shipping will be from 37412 and will go usps except larger parts that will have to go ups or fedex Shipping is not included with these prices p/m or e-mail me @ pillittokillit@aol.com for quote I will be pulling this stuff of this coming week 8/20-8/27 as the motor comes out.

TA-49 turbo
Great usable condition, no play,no oil in either housing built boost strong
used with big oil filter relocator with relocated turbo feed and oil changed every 2k miles aprox 10k on turbo. comes with hd adjustable actuator and polished inlet bell .63 garret exhaust housing

$500.00

009 injectors
low miles around 10k recently pressure cleaned and in good working shape

$180.00

Red Armstrong 93 chip
for 009's ran good in my car

$40.00

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
dont know brand but in good condition

$70.00

ATR/Terry Houston down pipe
3" stainless steel in good condition no bends or breaks.

$350.00

3" stainless cutout/dump pipe
In good used shape replace catalytic converter and has a cutout attached

$55.00

Cottons single shot exhaust
used for short time, sounds great gives it a v-8 tone

$350.00

Big oil filter relocator
no leaks, uses large v-8 style filters comes with all fittings needed

$100.00

Kenne Bell big boy FMIC
2.5" piping and pretty good size core core had small leak and will be easy to fix by local tig welder comes with all couplers and clamps

$500.00

Stainless up pipe
goes from i/c to t/b has a nos dry fogger nozzle in it and a plugged second fogger hole. Brushed finish

$50.00

Set of 8445 ported heads
Low miles (3-4k) new guides,fresh valvejob,lt1 springs, very nice port work
comes with arp headbolts

$500.00

Magnacore race wires
10.5mm red in color low miles still in good shape no missing

$50.00

Autometer Fuel Pressure gauge
Silver faced liquid filled mech gauge 0-100psi with braided an line and all hook ups for a 86-88 was hood mounted (in excellent shape) comes with hood mounted cup (chrome in fair shape)

$75.00

thanks for looking

shaggy said:
Sleeper1987,

Who did the porting on the heads?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, I am not sure who had done the work they were on the car when i purchased it but it is real nice and doesnt seem to be a back yard job.

When i get them removed this week i will look for any stampings or id marks.

I'll take the plug wires! PM me your info. Thanks!

couold you give me some more info on the big oil filter relocator??

Is it he "turbo Saver" whcih is same as PTE oil filter relocation kit...???

Thanks.

Big oil filter relocator/turbo saver biggie oil filter relocater

Put me next in line if smoking GN dos not take it, I like pic's too
Email

tumarido said:
Put me next in line if smoking GN dos not take it, I like pic's too
Email

pics i can do:D it can be seen mounted were the battery was located.

It includes all hoses,adapters,bolts used to mount it it takes diesel 6.5L /big chevy filters. i can get a picture if needed were it mounts to the oil pump but it will be later tommorow afternoon .

Attachments

• biggie oil.JPG
    biggie oil.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 394
I feel your pain. But, parting out your motor over a broken crank is not a level headed decision. :eek: Did the crank totally anniliate everything inside the block or what? Why are you ready to give up? It's a frickin buick, of course it's gonna break. I don't see how you could possibly go back to a stock engine after having one modded. I'm not trying to piss you off, just think about it before you give up. ;)