F/S: Cotton's CPT66-BB Ball Bearing Turbo w/ HD Actuator...

turbohh

Hey guys, I'm unloading my slightly used Turbonetics/Cotton's Performance CPT66 (single) ball-bearing turbo... It is in good shape, with very little shaft play. It was made in March 2008, is serial # T-29016, and has the HP-66 compressor wheel (it is so stamped, plus I measured), and a 4"in/2.5" out housing. Spooled great with my 3000 stall West Coast Converters TC on my stock longblock. I bought it used from Wheelin (Mike) in June of 2009. It has only seen filtered oil since I owned it... I have a heavy duty wastegate actuator available for it also, as shown. The turbine housing has been ported to suppress boost creep, and is slightly ovaled to mate up to my GN1 downpipe better. A WG plate from RJC would easily remedy any puck alignment issues for someone using an internal wastegate with this turbo. The turbine and compressor housings have been high-temp coated with a Ti exhaust coating for heat rejection, and the center housing has been carefully painted with high-temp paint... The turbo has stayed very clean, and looks like a stocker to the untrained eye (and my smog guy here in NorCal, LOL). $750 plus shipping w/o actuator, $800 plus shipping w/ actuator. I will ship FedEx, and package it well. Here's a chance to get a great street turbo...
First one to PM me that they want it gets it..... Thanks for looking...
John A Turbohh

CPT66_06.jpg

CPT66_03.jpg

CPT66_05.jpg

CPT66_04.jpg

CPT66_07.jpg

Oh, I forgot... I'll include three turbo-to-downpipe studs and nuts, and a oil drain pipe gasket as well, and I'll take PayPal at no extra charge :)
John A

I forgot to mention that this is .63 A/R turbine housing, with what I believe to be a F1-65 turbine wheel.

PMs replied to, and still available ...

Just over 10,500... Wheelin posted that he put about 500 on it in his for sale post, and I checked my maintenance log on the car, and put about 10,000 before I pulled the motor and built my current stroker combo with a different turbo. As I said in my original post, I have always fed this turbo (and my new one) only filtered oil using Mark Hueffman's Canton filter oil supply kit. Turbo is in good shape as far as bearings go....
John A, Turbohh

6andturbo,
Please send payment to 67L88Vette@comcast.net - I PM'd (conversationed) the amount we discussed. If something happened and you need to back out,
please let me know that too.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh