Fall Charlotte AutoFair - Aug 27

NCTyphoon

Autofair will be Aug 27 at the speedway. Our group has 15 show spots available. If anyone wants to come out let me know

Autofair will be Aug 27 at the speedway. Our group has 15 show spots available. If anyone wants to come out let me know

Cheryl, the car just has to be able to drive from the trailer to the parking spot??? Is that correct? If so i am finally ready for a spot if available!:eek:

Geoff

I will haul a TTA down if there is a way to trailer it on the property it has no tags and insurance ... If i do it will be the fist time its seen the day of light in 5yrs :eek:

Jeff & Scott, Yes you can haul in and unload on the speedway grounds. Scott you probably remember when we parked on the outside of the grandstands before, there is a parking lot right beside the restrooms at gate 7. I know Waller used to park there when he brought several of his trucks in. And there is a parking lot on the backside of the track where trailers can park. I'll put yall in a spot

I got our passes today(ThanksConrad!). Our location is the exact same as last time, outside of gate 7, in front of the parking lot fence, near the restrooms.
Here's my list, some are tenative as to if they can make it. If you need passes mailed let me know
1-Cheryl
2- Pat
3-Randy
4-Sam
5-Kevin D
6-Rob
7-Scott Smith
8-Vernon
9-Brian
10-Geoff
11-Andy
12-15 open spots
*And we are right in front of the side rad parking lot for anyone trailering in
If I missed anyone remind me!
Thanks!
Cheryl

put a new batt in her today started her up ... just got to polish it a lil bit ive never washed this car or driven it on th e street look at the spider webs lol

3cc1679c.jpg

Scott, The show is still on. Not sure how you may be affected by any hurricane remnants in your area, but if you make the trip, we'll be there. Weather is looking pretty good at this point.We'll be at the exact same place as last show, on the side road beside gate 7 entrance parking lot and restrooms, in front of the fence, behind the Chevelles. So if anyone who isn't on the sign up list would like to come, we have spots available, and one should be able to get to where we are without passes, I can slap a pass on when ya park, and give out passes to go into the speedway swap meet side.