Fall Sale For Turbolink

kenmosher

Whoosh!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are running a Fall Sale to close out the racing seasion and to allow Santa to make goodies for Christmas presents for the TR crowd!

To receive special pricing on TurboLink, enter the PROMO code GNSPEC03 in the PROMO code box at the top of the ORDER PAGE at http://www.appAuto.com

This will refresh the Price List with the special price. This offer will expire at the end of October. Items are in stock and usually ship the same day

NOW you run a special...a week after I just bought this Scanmaster!!! Argh. :( Oh well...I am not going to spend 500 bucks in scan tools....maybe for X-Mas. How long is this going to run?

scanmaster

im new to this stuff, so my question is: the Turbo-link is the one that you install on a laptop, right?? If so, i wanty. Also, is there any different stages er sumthin like scanmaster 1, scanmaster 2 etc. and if so, what would be the best for a rebuilt motored street G.N.??? Thanks In Advance!

EDIT: i just looked at the page, and i see the TurboLink4.0. Is this the one that i would want??? or is it, basically just a newer, revised 3.0 er sumthin, hence the name 4.0??? Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 is the current version. It supercedes all older versions and is basically the only one available for sale as new.

TurboLink is the laptop based tool and you get free software updates by just downloading when the new VehiclePaks come out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line at kmosher@appauto.com

Thanks!

Ken, I don't see the price changing after entering the promo code.

Edit - Doh! Nevermind. Note: The code is case sensitive!

Joe

another question

for my car (see sig), is the basic kit all i need??? i see the boost sensing harness, MAP sensor and everything else. do i need all this right away??? can i just upgrade the basic kit and download the boost sensing harness etc onto the basic kit when i get the money??? im kind of tight on money so i dont have all that much but i might just get one of those two (boost sensor or MAP) so which one do i need more? im thinkin the MAP since the car has a boost gauge, but i dunno i could be wrong????? please help me. thanks for your time and dedication. IT'S APPRECIATED!!!

Originally posted by 87boosted6

i see the boost sensing harness, MAP sensor and everything else. do i need all this right away???

No

can i just upgrade the basic kit and download the boost sensing harness etc onto the basic kit when i get the money???

Yes

im kind of tight on money so i dont have all that much but i might just get one of those two (boost sensor or MAP) so which one do i need more?

They work together

please help me. thanks for your time and dedication. IT'S APPRECIATED!!!

HTH :)

Re: another question

Originally posted by 87boosted6
for my car (see sig), is the basic kit all i need??? i see the boost sensing harness, MAP sensor and everything else. do i need all this right away??? can i just upgrade the basic kit and download the boost sensing harness etc onto the basic kit when i get the money??? im kind of tight on money so i dont have all that much but i might just get one of those two (boost sensor or MAP) so which one do i need more? im thinkin the MAP since the car has a boost gauge, but i dunno i could be wrong????? please help me. thanks for your time and dedication. IT'S APPRECIATED!!!

Thanks Two Lane! Just to retiterate:

The Basic Kit is always upgradable for the boost sensing harness just by turning on Boost Harness in the Special Hardware preference. Nothing to download ...

You have to have the 3 BAR and the harness for boost sensing .. they are basically a unit, but some folks already have a 3 BAR MAP (TTAs or from a DFI kit), so I let you supply that if you can get it cheaper or already have one.