Famous Actor's BUICK GN Stolen!!!

bryguy

BACK IN BLACK !!!
If you get the paper you probably already read or heard about this incident.....but I think it's pretty cool that an actor who can obviously afford a brand spanking new Ferrari choses to drive....none the less than the almighty BUICK GRAND NATIONAL....The paper states word for word....
Actor's car stolen, recovered
Police found Sean Penn's stolen 1987 Buick Grand National, but two guns that were inside the car remain missing. The car was found Saturday in Richmond, Calif., about nine miles from the Berkely street where it was stolen last week.
A loaded 9 mm Glock handgun and a .38 caliber Smith and Wesson revolver that were left inside heven't been found, Richmond police Sgt. Enos Johnson said.
The three-time Academy award nominee had a concealed weapons permit for the guns,police said.
No one was in the car when it was found, and no suspects have been arrested, Johnson said. The limited-edition Buick did not appear damaged.
The car was stolen from a busy Berkely street while Penn and his assistant were eating lunch.
Penn, 42, lives in Marin county with his wife, actress Robin Wright Penn, and there two children. He's expected to begin shooting a new film, "The Assassination of Richard Nixon," in Oakland next month.:cool: :cool: :cool:
I just thought it was very cool that someone with that much money chose to drive one of our cars.
Bryan:)

:rolleyes: Real old news LOL!

Only problem about certain cars being owned by actors is
that it could spark a demand in them for people to BUY or STEAL.

Thank goodness shawn p is not that well liked. At least I don't like him or his movies except for FAST TIMES..

As far as I am concerned !!!

I spent 3 plus years in the Army Infantry and ABSOLUTELY HATE actors and actresses who use there stage to preach there anti-war sentiment. BUT all I heard about Sean Penn ( who has been in many great films ) is that he went to Iraq before the ground invasion and probably realized that the people were surpressed by a tyrant....anyways He came back and didn't say a word....unless I am mistaken. Anyways I hope they all just do there DAMN JOB and stop being friggin IDIOTS when it comes to personal feelings.:D
GOD BLESS AMERICA....and all the cars built here!!!!:cool: