Fan relay out

TIMS87GN

Car has been running hot last couple of days. It got up to 210* at one point yesterday. I checked the dual fans I have, and they still work however they don't come one until around 210* or so. My remote fan switch still works too. I have a Racetronixs wiring harness on the old Ramchargers fans. Which relay is out? The factory relay on the fender or one of the two relays in the Racetronixs harness? I need to know so I can get new ons ordered. Thanks!

check the fuses in the rtx harness by the battery, odds are the low speed fuse blew

your fans are running on the hitemp overheat switch triggerng the high speed fan relay triggering the rtx high speed relay , and the duals run in low speed , without both low and high power circuits to the duals they will run in lowspeed

if not the fuse in rtx harness then check the low speed fan relay on the driver fender ,should be three realys , two small one large , the first relay from front of car is the high speed relay , next is low speed relay and last is the fan delay relay ( be aware the high and low positions could have been swapped over time )

if you need further help getting fans to work try this link
Fan Trouble Shooting