fan shroud

jlat

hello people; As talked recently a fan shroud should be made to provide our cars the best in air circulation and cooling. And I'am not talking that high $$ alum. one thats super nice but's not needed by most. I wonder if there's a car out there that shroud would fit? To go over the top with it a shroud should be made to either accept a stock fan or aftermarket dual setup.
IBBY

With the variations of installations, with both aftermarket and cannibalized units from other cars, it would be impossible to create an "all application shroud".

hello people; I don't think so as I believe the dual fans fill up most of the rad. surface. A dual fan shroud and the dual fans would be as good as it gets.
IMO
IBBY

so wat shroud will work with an f body rad an dual fan chargers? is it something like 49 blues has to offer?

so wat shroud will work with an f body rad an dual fan chargers? is it something like 49 blues has to offer?

hello people; That's a good question about the dual fan and shroud. I have yet to see one donated from another car but if you have the money there's a company that makes em out of alum. very nice. 49 blues I believe has a shroud that would fit the Buick rad but not for dual fans. They did'nt have dual fans in those days.
But speaking of fans I went by a BMW suv in the parking lot and what it had is a large fan in front of the rad pushing air in rather than pulling air thru.
IBBY