Farmington Dragway 3-15

We are having some freaky weather. When I first got up I had on my Nike combat cold weather gear, when I got to Charlotte around noon they were wearing shorts and t shirts, I quickly realized that I was over dressed. 30 's in the am and mid seventies by noon. I will make a test - n - tune someday.

We are having some freaky weather. When I first got up I had on my Nike combat cold weather gear, when I got to Charlotte around noon they were wearing shorts and t shirts, I quickly realized that I was over dressed. 30 's in the am and mid seventies by noon. I will make a test - n - tune someday.
Cmon out!! they are running this saturday the 15th and we gonna see if we can get "tquick87" into the 6.30-6.20 range if the track will hold it.....

Yea come out!! but the date is 3-15. Finally changed to new profile clint. No more drunk profile names lol

Last edited:
I plan to be there if I feel better than I have the earlier part of the week.

Maybe Clint will drive my car if I can't get better than 6.79. :)

I plan to be there if I feel better than I have the earlier part of the week.

Maybe Clint will drive my car if I can't get better than 6.79. :)
No problem Jim, except you may wanna ask the 100lb lighter Patrick instead. LOL

I didn't see him post here so I wasn't aware he was going. I thought maybe he was on call for work. Either one of you can drive better than me. I hope I can make it.

Last edited:
I can't be there...another day of bad 'fatigue'. You guys have fun, don't break anything and I hope 'tquick87' can run the 6.20-6.30.

I ran a 6.42 25-26lbs first pass and when i turned it up the car ran slower and slower. Finally on the last pass it broke the cam sensor. Plus i need to send my trans back to janis for upgrading. Still had a fun day with clint and pat.

Was the 6.42 an improvement over previous runs? Sorry to hear about the cam sensor but at least you know what the problem is and nothing else got hurt.

Did Clint and Pat run their cars? If so, how did they do?

Real sorry I could not be there. When is the next TnT?

It ran a 6.40 at 28lbs last week in mooresville so it had a .30 in it if the cam sensor didn't break. Yes clint went a 6.32 and i can't remember what pats best was. It will be a few weeks before i make it out again since i'm going to have the trans done now as well.

Sorry to hear you broke...............been there !!!!!!!!

talked to Pat and i'm gonna guess ROLL PIN is yor problem, just had the same trouble!!!!

Good luck with the Tranns!!!!

Way to go Clint!!!!!...................what was your MPH?????

Sorry to hear you broke...............been there !!!!!!!!

talked to Pat and i'm gonna guess ROLL PIN is yor problem, just had the same trouble!!!!

Good luck with the Tranns!!!!

Way to go Clint!!!!!...................what was your MPH?????

Thanks JD its no big deal. I'm glad it happened where it did instead of on the interstate going home. Clint ran 110.5