FAST datalog not recording 02% corr.

luv2fast

Why wont my dataloger record the 02% correction when I am cruising along the highway? I am running the bankto bank, 22psi boost( ATI Procharger D-1 not turbo) does it only record under boost when the map registers boost? Any help would be great.
Also, what is the best way to set up my initial fuel map and should I make my first pass in closed loop with a conservitave 02# of 11.0 or what? Thanks, Tad K.

if the closed loop rpm limits are set wrong you wont be in closed loop on the highway, your hi rpm is probably higher than your cruise rpm. Only way to know if your in closed loop is if you see o2 corection , if its zero, your open loop.

low limit= the rpm that the engine must drop, under to go back into open loop from closed loop.

high limit= the rpm that must be exceeded to bring the engine into closed loop from open loop.

So if you set the rpm on low to 1000 rpm and high to 2500. The engine must first see 2500 rpm once then it will be in closed loop and stay there until the rpm drops to below 1000 rpm, it will be in open loop and wont go back into closed loop until 2500 rpm is hit again. Kind of strange, but your create a "closed loop" window.

I would suggest a closer window, like 900 rpm low, and 1500 high. On my car i run it very close within 100 rpm, but you will get better throttle repsonse in open loop down low.

IF your going to do some crazy passes's the 11.0 is a good set point and set the correction limits to 5% max on the negative side, and plus 25 on the positive side.

Just remeber you will not see any o2 correction if you have afterstart enrichment present, or the closed loop coolant temp is below the set point. I usually set this around 140F.