Fastenal better make this right.

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Used the Fastenal 3pl program an this is what I got.waiting on a call back on this one.
Pic on the right is how Nick micale sent it.
Left pic is how Fastenal is trying to give it to me.
Horse hockey.
23c3854548eb9f836f93517f5c1c03f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It reminds me of the time I shipped a new Stage II block to a guy on the east cost via Fed Ex ground. In that instance they demolished the pallet it was bolted to and broke the whole corner of the block off where the starter mounts. I hope they make it right with you but I suspect you're in for an uphill battle.

Neal

Those look like two different engines? The nice one has silver aftermarket valve covers and a white oil filter. The other looks like stock black painted valve covers and a black filter (and a rusty block).

Last edited:
The pic your referring to is someone elses engine.im just showing as how Nick shipped it.very nice.an upright.

It was Ratchet strapped to the pallet the oil filter is smashed ,valve covers have drag marks,the side of the block has drag marks.whos to say it didn't fall on the harmonic Balancer.would you put this in your car?

Last edited:
This is why I did not want to send a set of wheels through them I sold to a guy that wanted me to send them to him.

I told him I would bring the wheels and tires to him before I "mailed" them this way. We met half-way each.

Man that's so messed up on so many levels it isn't even funny! WTF?? So they actually tried to hand it to you like this? Who would accept that?? That's freaking insane! Please keep us posted as to the process / outcome??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprised it did that if it was shipped like in the 2nd pic.............too high of center of gravity. An engine cradle something like this would be more appropriate. I remember using one similar for my BBB and it was pretty cheap.
POW102133.jpg

I think I would be ok if the rear of the motor was attached to the crate using the bell housing bolts. Otherwise that second picture looks like a bad idea