fathers day

inkcushion

I need parts to go fast
To all the fathers, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! Everyone do something for yourselfs today. Like get something new for you car ;)

Mowing the lawn, painting window frames, washing both daily drivers. No different than any other day!:D If I'm lucky I might have time to go to a cruise tonite.

Yesterday I bought myself a 12" miter saw and a nail gun. Also bought $400.00 of treated lumber. Time to build the girls a playset like this one

playset

Got some new stuff for the ride compliments of CompCams and Johnsperformance.. (Cam.Lifters/Timing Cover)

Gracias!

Siiting on my ass, enjoying the presents. :)

Watching NASCAR, going to my parents house later for steaks.. :D

I took my dad for a ride in my 87 T and scared him. :) Took my 3 year old to see finding Nemo. Got a couple of cheesy ties.

All in all a good day!

Joel

We took my parents to lunch, Fathers Day & Mom's B-day. I got a day with no one asking me to do squat, put a few miles on the bike, watched a Bond flick. Just what I wanted. ;)

Got a chocolate labrador. Named him Duke.

Got tools, car wax and new CD.

Washed off the front and back patio, waxed the suburban. Once with a fine cut wax, then with a glaze. Looks good:D

Had Mom and Dad, Sis and her kids and my Aunt over for dinner.

Did not have to cook. Ex came and picked up my daughter ( 1 of 6 )

Did not have to drive anywhere.

Went to Dads house and checked the manifold out. Fixed the leaks and it works!!! ( Those of you who know me know what I am talking about )

Opened the other bottle of wine and am finishing off the glass as I type.

So Yes, it was a good day.