Fayetteville/Hope Mills Cars and Coffee

Ricketts

Future GN Owner
Alright Fayetteville area folks, in my on going quest to get some activity going on the Fay area's car scene(anyone is welcome of course). We're gonna try/start doing a Cars and Coffee, figure with the earlier time it will help combat the terrible summer temps. Here's the run down.

When: November 20

Where :
Village Coffee house and Cafe
3351 South Peak Dr, Suite 105
Fayetteville, NC 28306

Time 9am-Noon'ish

(Located at Millstone Village Beside the new Millstone 14 Cinema on Camden RD (Hope Mills))

Any questions please feel free to ask/PM me.

Steve

And that's why I'm glad I'm not. I was there 90-96. That was enough.
Lived off hope mills rd and catalpa rd for most of those years.

That's funny, I live off Hope Mills Road and Tolgate.... I'm winding down the back 4/5ths of a 24 year ordeal, I will most definitely be moving someplace more pleasant than Fayettenam

I'm here, until I leave again in a few months....

Howdy Neighbor! We are having one more cars and coffee for the year this saturday Dec 18th. Turnout I'm sure depends on weather, temp etc. After that will start them back up 3rd saturday of March and every 3rd saturday after that throughout the summer/fall.

Let me know when you start back up in 2011.
Conrad

It seems after I left Fayettehell in '08 after spending 8 years there, all the good car clubs/people suddenly came out of the wood work. :frown:

It seems after I left Fayettehell in '08 after spending 8 years there, all the good car clubs/people suddenly came out of the wood work. :frown:

I've been here since 2001, but didn't start really messing on the board until 04... a majority of the guys around here are ricers and asstang clowns... it must be a uniformity thing with the military guys, I guess I just march to the beat of my own drum :cool:

I've been here since 2001, but didn't start really messing on the board until 04... a majority of the guys around here are ricers and asstang clowns... it must be a uniformity thing with the military guys, I guess I just march to the beat of my own drum :cool:

Yeah there is an abundance (so it seems) of rice burners and Mustangs, also some LS1 car guys too. Probably b/c that's what is the most affordable or what there's more avaliable now. I used to hang w/the classic car crowd there at Sonic/Advance on Hope Mills Rd on Friday nights. There were a few Ft. Bragg troops and a couple of Pope troops that had some classic rides. I'd sometimes see classics though f/s on Bragg's lemon lot.