Feb 17 Meet for Southeast GMTP6 Group - Raleigh

as a matter of fact yes I do have a few other things to get done that day

Collins, Welcome to NC. What part of the state are you in? I am off Old Stage Road just South of Garner.

There are quite a few of us turbo guys and gals in NC. Granted we are scattered all over the state but we do get together regular.

What time do you think you can make it to Uno?

Side note. I still have extra Single wire Oxygen sensors, 2 GM ($25 ea) and 2 Denso $20 ea). I will have them with me Sat.
Gone to wide band O2 and don't need them anymore.

I have emailed Uno that we will be there about Noon.

Gary:cool:

Collins, I am also new to NC from NYC, I moved here the begining of last month. I am in Clayton right outside Wake county off of hwy 70 and 42. I wont be able to make it Sat. as I have my family coming down to see the house for the first time and everything. But, I plan to be there for the next one. So far everybody seems excellent and cant wait to meet up with "ya'll" (starting to rub off :D )

Thanks,

Looks like my wife and I will be able to make this. We will be coming up from Wilmington.
Looking forward to puting some faces with the names.

I will have to trailer my car up there:rolleyes: --i having an issue with car, maybe some of other turbo buick lovers can go for a ride with me in it and give their opinion on what's going on. I have had some talented people look at and so far everyone is scratching their heads:confused:

Black car---i will take one of the denso o2's if you bring it with you:)

Geoff

Wish I could, but, I'm not going to be able to make this one due to it being on a work weekend. :frown: Hope everyone else has fun anyway.

I will be coming up I-40(west)---can someone give me some directions to help me find the place. Like maybe which exit off i-40.

Thanks
Geoff

Per Mapquest from Wilmington to 8401 Brier Creek Prwy

1: Start out going SOUTH on S 3RD ST / US-17 BR toward US-76 W / WOOSTER ST. <0.1 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto US-17 BR S / US-421 N / US-76 W. 0.7 miles Map

3: Merge onto US-17 N / US-421 N toward BATTLESHIP MEM / CLINTON. 4.2 miles Map

4: Turn RIGHT onto I-140 E / US-17 N. 6.2 miles Map

5: Merge onto I-40 W toward BENSON / RALEIGH. 116.3 miles Map

6: Merge onto I-440 E via EXIT 301. 9.9 miles Map

7: Merge onto GLENWOOD AVE / US-70 W via EXIT 7B toward CRABTREE VALLEY / DURHAM. 8.5 miles Map

8: Turn LEFT onto BRIER CREEK PKWY. 0.5 miles Map

9: Make a U-TURN onto BRIER CREEK PKWY. 0.1 miles Map

10: End at 8401 Brier Creek Pkwy
Raleigh, NC 27617-7316, US Map

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 24 minutes Total Est. Distance: 146.77 miles

Can someone look at some data files for me on Saturday? I am having trouble with low O2s and low MAF numbers. Thanks.

i`m from woodstock ny and this car is originally from there but it was sold to a good friend of mine in raleigh whom some of you may know, dave leder, but he totalled it when someone ran in front of him. i bought the car and rebuilt everything. it`s not perfect because i was on a budget but i suppose it`s ok. well, i`ll be meeting some of ya tomorrow. till then.....

bryan

3 more

Matt, Adam and myself will be coming. I'll be leaving the GN at home in preparation for painting.

BTW, Ellis Media Blasting (Thanks Kevin) will be taking it to bare metal and High Point Body and Paint will repaint it. Thanks for the tip Cheryl and Pat, Chris at High Point Body and Paint gave me a good price and made me feel like I'd have an awesome paint job.

Eric

I am not going to be able to make it guys:mad: :frown: Long story!

If anybody reads this before they go let everyone know if they ever want to come East with a meeting I have a nice place where we can get together and I will cook and we can take some NICE pictures with all the cars together!!
I am about an hour east of Raleigh!!!!!!!

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane, Sorry you had to miss today, we had a very nice turnout despite the fact that we all froze like popsicles out in the parking lot talking. Nice to see some new faces as well as some others I hadn't seen in a while.
You must have read my mind about heading east for a meet, I was talking with Alonzo about that very subject. We'd like to have one a little closer to yall down east so you, Andy, Vernon, Mel, & Alonzo don't have as far to drive for a change. Let us know, March meet is open for ideas, April will be the AutoFair show.

We can do a cook out here at my house. I have plenty of room! We can get some great group pics of the cars, do some burnouts and some test & tune in the drive etc....:biggrin: My house is about 5 mins off the 264 Hwy which is a straight 70mph shot from Raleigh! 1Hr MAX! Andy's shop is right across the street from me.

Or, I know some cool places in town we could meet either way, just let me know what you guys want to do, I will hook it up!!!!!

Oh boy, this sounds like fun. Still need to get the car done for racing but should be good to go for normal driving by that time. I am down for sure, just let us know what you need (drinks, food, etc...) Maybe we could get a caravan from the Raleigh area :cool:

Thanks for the offer.