Feb 3, 2007 Dyno Day

I have no problem with anyone attending, ford, chevy, or what ever, I was surprised at that ford, :eek: I think all of us were surprised, and I feel all of us welcomed him! it kinda put down the gaunlet for us, (buick event, and we were shown up by a another brand) we all talk alot ( I can make 8 zillion HP) but he was there with his car, and we weren't !!:eek: so in the future, lets make sure we can back up our BS, this isn't directed toward any one, ( I left my car at home too!)
but at all of us in general. and YES, that was fun, great to see everyone, and a pleasure to meet you Mrs Mike ( Mrs Nordy) hehe! ;) ok, so when is the next event????
------------------------------
I wasn't dissing anybody, I think that everybody made everybody feel welcome, and if somebody didn't feel welcome, I never saw any indication of it. Everybody seemed to have a great time. And I did not mean to split early, without saying good-bye to everybody, but Mike Barnard (Spoolfool2) and I went across the street for a bite to eat, and when we came back, everybody was gone and the place locked up. We all owe thanks to Brent for setting up this event. Unfortunately, I don't think that anybody took pics, or at least no one is claiming to.
We are working on another event now. Another dyno shoot, maybe 3 months down the road, we'll have to see how many people we can get signed up. It seems only appropriate to me that people within the Southwestern Section could/would/should take turns at setting up different events, for the benefit of all concerned.

I am glad Ken ran his mustang it just keeps us buick guys on our toes lets us know we are not the ones around with fast cars.I think its a good ideal to have different cars at our dyno events gives us something to campare to.

REG

370hp was the max HP??:confused: :redface: Where was Mr. Rand?

btw- many 9sec parts available soon....inquire within:D

I was installing a FAST system in Rick's car. The guys conducting the dyno were great. They let me do some tuning during the dyno runs.
What did you mean "many 9 sec.parts available soon"

Jeff

I was installing a FAST system in Rick's car. The guys conducting the dyno were great. They let me do some tuning during the dyno runs.
What did you mean "many 9 sec.parts available soon"

Jeff

Do 9sec parts go 8's?:confused: ;)

2 photos only..
Lou's old car..
pictures006.jpg

Darkside taking photos of "go fast" parts for his project car..
pictures005.jpg

thats it, i was having to much fun chatting and not taking photos..

Well I took some pictures, but not many. If people want I can load them up, but there just of the cars parked out front. Wat CD nordy, PM with info and Ill get you a copy! (thank petesGN ;) ) I have many times, thanks again pete!!!

man I look good a 150 pounds, compared to 190+ this time last year. No gym, no exercise ever! (i can't cus of my knee). Lost 40+ pounds just with a diet change; It pays to live with a world record bench pressor :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well I took some pictures, but not many. If people want I can load them up, but there just of the cars parked out front. Wat CD nordy, PM with info and Ill get you a copy! (thank petesGN ;) ) I have many times, thanks again pete!!!

man I look good a 150 pounds, compared to 190+ this time last year. No gym, no exercise ever! (i can't cus of my knee). Lost 40+ pounds just with a diet change; It pays to live with a world record bench pressor :biggrin: :biggrin:

Its sad that we were surounded by all these old grandpas and middle aged men and we were the two clowns sitting in a chair... :rolleyes:

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!

("Its sad that we were surounded by all these old grandpas and middle aged men ")

I resemble that remark...... and so does Reggie, Jeff, Gary, etc

ha ha ha ha :D

you'll get there , don't worry!

I'm glad everyone had a great time I know I did. :biggrin: Thanks guys for coming, and for the guys that couldn't make it there will be others. ;)

So whats are next Meet/Event?????