Feedback wanted:How fast through stock exhaust???

BuickLC2Turbo

Just curious how fast people have gone through the factory exhaust either with or without the cat.I posted this before with no response and I would really like some feedback this time.I will start things off with a 12:70 @107 in my old Rosewood T (stock except for Conely cold air kit,XP pump,237 regulator,Armstrong 100 chip and worn G-60-15 Racemasters on a 90 degree day at Detroit Dragway summer of '95 with original dead valvesprings and all (just turned 90k miles on the way there).

Back in 1993 I went 12.22@107 (1.60 60'ft) on pump gas, ta-49 turbo, 36#inj, 19 psi of boost with factory exhaust and gutted cat. Couldnt tell u if it was knocking..as a matter of fact I dont think I knew what knock was.:eek:

The car was a freak because I sure as hell didnt know anything about tuning it back then. I guess it was the 100k mile suspension that was so worn out that let me sixty foot.:D

Look at my signature. Although it was with a 5" downpipe and 3.5" stainless all the way back to the stock dual exits. My 60 foots sucked. I have read (on here) of 10's possibly 9's through the pipes.