Few pics from TnT at Moroslow

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Well it was a nice and cool 55* night down here so my brother's friend Joe decided to take his supercharged 5spd 5.0 Foxbody coupe up to Moroslow to see what he could get out of her... The car is a stock 5.0 motor (over 100K miles) with a Vortech SQ trim blower ('bout 9-10psi on 93 octane pump gas), headers, stock 3.55 gears, and on the MT 275/50/15 DRs.. Best pass of the night was a 13.05 @109mph with a crappy 2.1 60' (don't ask, the track was very slippery from a lack of VHT and being a cold night).. This car easily has a 12 sec pass in it at 110+mph! Here are a few pics of the car I took before we left for the track..

Attachments

• joesmall1.JPG
    joesmall1.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 207
A nice, very clean GN from Miami (pics don't do it justice because of being at night)... Unfortunately didn't get to make any good passes because the actuator clip came off so I think his buddy mentioned the car only saw 14lbs of boost :( Oh well as usual I was just happy to see a Buick even if it was at night and knowing that the pics wouldn't turn out great I still took some :cool: :biggrin:

Attachments

• gnsmall1.JPG
    gnsmall1.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 211
Last pics are of a nice White single turbo 6spd MKIV Supra... Saw it run a low 12 at 120mph, but the car was bogging bad off the line.. Nice lookin' car anyhow!

Attachments

• 2jzsmall1.JPG
    2jzsmall1.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 204
Shot of the 2JZ motor... Turbo is a 67 Ptrim

Attachments

• 2jzsmall2.JPG
    2jzsmall2.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 208