Few runs on a cool evening

87ttypeV8

cant beat the boost!
first when i was coming home from golfing i ran into a RX-8 with 3 young guys in there and figured they would be down to do a lil racing
well they had no idea what the GN was so i had to do a lil speeding up with him right next to me, then we slow down to about 35 and he just takes off w/o looking over or anything, i hit the gas and spool then pull right next to him real quick and then all i see is his headlights and he pulled off real quick! :cool:

then later on after than i run into a very good looking female maybe 30 driving a yellow 2000-2004 corvette jammin to some tupac. she wouldnt even look over and i take off pretty good then let right off, then she hits it right when i let off and i get to play cathup again, this time i slowly gain to about her window and then she starts pulling ever so slowly prolly at like 75-80 and then lets off. wouldnt even look over at me after that as i was going to give her a compliment ;) well that was my first day of cruisin around and turned out pretty darn fun

TOO ADDICTING THOUGH

What's the weather like up in MI? I went to the track last night in temps around 90, humid too. Not good.:(

well all day it was about 85 and quite humid
at night it felt like 70ish and still a little humid, that was at 10 pm

been too hot here but i guess better then freezin!